Unique ways to use your toner printer!
If you have a white toner heat transfer printer, you’re probably making a good business out of personalized garments for your customers. However, there are SO many fun opportunities you may not have thought to offer your customers to grow your business. We’ve got a few out-of-the-box ideas below to help spark your creativity and easily expand your product offering.
Custom-cut faux leather hat patches:
Our Johnson Plastics Plus Saddle Collection is a faux leather material that is thin enough to cut in a laser, hobby cutter, or even scissors! This means you can make any shape you can think of in a few seconds for a custom order. You don’t have to be limited to circles, rectangles, and squares. Create custom patches in the shape of stars, arches, and so much more!
And a patch made with Saddle Collection will stand the test of time. There’s no need to worry about adhesives or glues. Our Saddle Collection leather sheet is thin enough to hand sew or use a sewing machine to secure your custom patch to your product.
Create extra special personalized balloons for events!
Moms and dads love throwing fun elaborate birthday parties for their kids, families love celebrating milestone anniversaries, and companies love honoring cherished employees when they retire. And one of the mainstays of those celebrations are shiny, mylar balloons. Customizing and personalizing those balloons is EASY with a toner heat transfer printer!
If you have a white toner printer, you don’t need much more to offer your customers extremely personalized balloons. Create a mylar balloon using your Uninet IColor printer, IColor 2-Step Standard paper, and a mylar balloon.
2-Step Marrying Process of “A” Sheet to “B” Sheet
Time: 90 Sec
Time: 15 Sec
- Make sure the balloon and transfer are COMPLETELY cool and you peel the transfer very carefully.
- If your transfer is having trouble peeling and not sticking to the balloon, put it back in the press and press it for an additional five seconds.
- Inflate the balloon with helium from a helium tank and get the party started!
Help families celebrate the life of someone near to them.
Losing a loved one is hard, and having special ways to remember them can help celebrate a life lived. A great way to do that is with a personalized memorial candle. We know you’re thinking that a candle won’t fit in a heat press and, if it did, it would make a melted mess.
But we will let you in on a secret super power for those tricky, odd-shaped items you want to personalize but can’t fit in a heat press: Forever Waterslide Paper.
With this specialty paper and a toner printer, you can personalize candles, toys, bars of soap, and so many other products that don’t go in a heat press. It’s a simple process that can help you add hundreds of new products to offer your customers.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CMYK PRINTERS: 1 PAPER SYSTEM:
- Print un-mirrored art onto the glossy side of the Waterslide paper.
- Cut around the art as exactly as possible.
- Place the transfer in water for 30 seconds - you'll see the paper start to roll up.
- Rub it carefully between the fingers in order to remove the carrier tape.
- Place the transfer onto your product and remove any air bubbles with your fingers.
- Remove any excess water and let it dry for 3 hours.