ECONOMY GARMENT BUNDLE (ICP550P1)
- ProRIP, SmartCut Software, CMYWK starter toners, one year manufacturer warranty
- iColor 2-Step Standard 550 Textile Transfer Media
- FOREVER®️ Silicone Finishing Sheets
- Two hour remote installation and training, plus ongoing remote support for the life of the printer
- $150 in JPP Bucks to use on future purchases
COMPLETE GARMENT BUNDLE (ICP550P2)
- Everything included in Economy Garment Bundle PLUS
- Artwork for White Toner Transfers Instruction Book
- iColor Sample Media Kit for Garments
COMPLETE GARMENT & HARD SURFACE BUNDLE (ICP550P3)
- Everything included in Economy Garment Bundle, Complete Garment Bundle PLUS
- JPPlus 1-Step Transfer Paper for Hard Surfaces
- iColor Hard Surface Sample Media Pack
- Silicone Pad for Hard Surfaces
- Brown Thermal Heat Tape
The iColor 550 is your table-top print shop featuring the ability to do toner heat transfer AND toner based dye sublimation… all in one machine!
On-demand full color + white digital printing for in house production of apparel, marketing customization, and textile transfer markets. UniNet presents the ALL NEW iColor® 550 Toner-Based Digital Transfer Printer, featuring full color combined with white overprint and underprint capabilities in a single pass.
The iColor® 550 is a unique, low cost and versatile on-demand printing solution for short to mid run transfer production of garments, labels, stationary, banners, hard surfaces, art reproduction, marketing customization and much more! The iColor® 550 incorporates professional quality image printing capabilities, as well as optional specialty toner upgrade kits such as fluorescent, clear and security toners.
- iColor 550 printer
- CMYWK Heat Transfer toners (5 toners!)
- ProRIP Software
- SmartCUT software
- USB cable
- Network cable
- Toner magnet for wiping up toner spills
- USB license dongle with manuals, free graphics, drivers
What’s so unique about the IColor 550 digital color + white transfer media printer?
- Ability to print white as an underprint AND overprint in the same machine, in one pass, using the IColor ProRIP software.
- The white opacity of UniNet’s unique blend of toner is double that of any other brand, giving you the brightest whites and solid background to bring out the vibrancy of your colors.
- The true black cartridge is included with the printer, allowing you to switch to CMYK to print items such as brochures and menus when white is not needed.
- Optional dye sublimation, fluorescent, security and clear toner cartridge kits printing.
- Lowest cost and most flexible machine available.
- Low maintenance.
- Large array of media available for virtually any project.
- Easily swap back and forth between regular and specialty cartridges, eliminating the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
Unlock the Power of Dye Sublimation
Amplify your printed offerings by producing high quality, vibrant color prints for sublimation transfers onto polyester–based textiles and sublimation coated hard surface substrates such as ceramic, metal, acrylic, wood, garments, and more!
Getting started with dye sublimation is now easier and more affordable than ever. No need to choose between transfer printing and dye sublimation – the IColor 550 does both, and more! Create garments, ceramic mugs, coasters, cell phone covers and other wearables. Easily swap back and forth between regular toner and the dye sublimation toner, eliminating the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
In addition, the UniNet IColor Sublimation Toner Cartridges offer higher yields compared to ink sublimation systems, and print at much higher speeds for greater efficiency and productivity.
PRINT & TRANSFER ONTO:
- Natural and synthetic fabrics
- Dark and light fabrics
- T-shirts and sweatshirts
- Corporate logo shirtsMouse pads
- Sports apparel
- Label stock of all kinds
- Window cling
- And much more!
Equipment sales are final. No returns accepted on this item.