Whether you’re engraving custom designs or cutting highly intricate prototypes – Dremel combines product innovation with intuitive and dynamic software to make it easy to transfer your vision into reality.
- 40W CO2 Laser cutter & laser engraver helps grow your business and transform your classroom by turning your vision into reality
- Easy to use software - cut & engrave wood, leather, acrylic, glass, paper, cardboard, fabric, rubber and more! Create high value projects within minutes!
- Rigorously tested for reliability to ensure continuous runtime during all your project needs - Proprietary Dremel Hex Box
- First UL Safety approved laser cutter/engraver in the market with 5 safety sensors to ensure all systems are working properly
- Trusted brand for makers with over 85 years experience in customer service, engineering and product development.
Due to safety requirments while operating laser equipment, consider the purchase of the BOFA AD350 fume extraction unit that removes potentially harmful fumes and particulates that are created during the laser marking process. This will keep the environment safe for all users. View BOFA AD350 with item number LCFS-01.More Information Contact Specialist
|Size||27.5" x 37.5" x 14.1"|
|Engraving Dimensions||18.4" x 12"|
|Includes||FREE Starter Kit that includes (7) laserable materials!|
|Maximum Media Size||12" x 20"|
|Maximum Material Thickness||Engraving - 1.25," Cutting - 1/4"|
|Maximum Resolution||1000 dpi|
|Control Panel||LCD Touch Screen|
|Product Type||Laser Cutter|
|Additional Information||40 Watt Laser|