ECONOMY GARMENT BUNDLE (ICP560P1)
- ProRIP, SmartCut Software, CMYWK starter toners, one year manufacturer warranty
- iColor 2-Step Standard 560 Textile Transfer Media/Paper
- FOREVER®️ Silicone Finishing Sheets
- Two-hour remote installation and training, plus ongoing remote support for the life of the printer
- $150 in JPP Bucks to use on future purchases
- Shipping not included
COMPLETE GARMENT BUNDLE (ICP560P2)
- Everything included in Economy Garment Bundle PLUS
- Artwork for White Toner Transfers Instruction Book
- iColor Sample Media Kit for light & dark garments
(Please note, the Standard 2-step paper in kit is not compatible with the iColor 560)
- FREE* ground shipping included
COMPLETE GARMENT & HARD SURFACE BUNDLE (ICP560P3)
- Everything included in Economy Garment Bundle, Complete Garment Bundle PLUS
- JPPlus 1-Step Transfer Paper for Hard Surfaces
- iColor Hard Surface Sample Media Pack
- Silicone pad for hard surfaces
- Brown Thermal Tape
- FREE* Ground Shipping Included
*Exclusions apply. For more details visit jpplus.com/freeshipping
The iColor 560 is your table-top print shop, featuring the ability to do toner heat transfer AND toner based dye sublimation... all in one machine!
The latest gem from the authority in white toner printing, say "Hello!" to the iColor 560 Heat Transfer Printer. Offering state-of-the-art digital color and white transfer printing, the UNINET iColor 560 is the ultimate toner-based digital transfer printer. The iColor 560 features exclusive white overprint and underprint capabilities in a single pass to create faster transfer production for apparel, textile, hard surfaces, and more.
Helping You Do More With Your Brand.
With its higher yield white toner cartridge capacity of 7,000 pages and full-color capabilities, the iColor 560 combines absolute versatility with superstar performance. Create on-demand printing of short to mid-run transfer production faster and easier than ever before!
Buy one...get six! The IColor 560 does it all.
- White overprint for textile and apparel applications
- White underprint for non-transfer applications
- Toner based dye sublimation applications
- Fluorescent colors and clear toner
- Regular CMYK transfers
- Gold and silver color printing capabilities.
Enhance Your Apparel Decorating Business.
Expand your business opportunities and tap into a wide variety of market segments by personalizing a wide variety of garments, accessories, and more. Produce stunning graphics with full color, including white, or optional gold and silver toner, and transfer to virtually any dark or light-colored textile or substrate. The printed transfer will be soft to the touch and bright-colored, and the garment can be washed over and over without damage to the transfer.
ICOLOR 560 PRINTER BENEFITS:
- Exclusive white overprint and underprint capabilities in a single pass.
- The ability to do heat transfer and sublimation printing with one printer
- Gold and silver optional toner upgrade kits available.
- iColor white toner higher yield cartridge capacity of 7,000 pages, extending print cycles and considerably reducing printing costs.
Airprint, WiFi direct, and NFC capable.
- Cutting-edge technology to produce digital transfers in a fast and efficient fashion to be pressed onto virtually any type of dark or light-colored textile and hard surface materials, Transfer designs to ceramic, glass, wood, acrylics, metal, magnetic sheeting, leather, and more.
- Incorporated IColor ProRIP software for automated production-level printing with advanced color management and customized print modes, including color changes, image manipulation, and rasterization on the fly.
- Exclusive IColor SmartCUT Enhanced RIP Software included for oversized images like tabloid and greater.
- A toner-based system that does not require the maintenance associated with ink-based printers.
- Exceptional 2400 dpi resolution. Includes all-in-one five toner cartridges & drum printing system W/C/M/Y + BK for full color and white printing (CMYW plus True Black).
- Easily swap back and forth between regular and specialty cartridge kits, eliminating the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
- A complete seamless transfer printing solution comprised of hardware, software, and transfer papers.
UNLOCK THE POWER OF DYE SUBLIMATION
Amplify your product offerings by producing high quality, vibrant color prints for sublimation transfers. Personalize thousands of polyester–based textiles and sublimation coated hard surface substrates such as ceramic, metal, acrylic, wood, garments, drinkware and more!
Getting started with dye sublimation is now easier and more affordable than ever. No need to choose between heat transfer printing and dye sublimation – the IColor 560 does both with ease! Create garments, ceramic mugs, coasters, cell phone covers and other wearables. Easily swap back and forth between traditional heat transfer toner and dye sublimation toner, eliminating the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
In addition, the UniNet iColor Sublimation Toner Cartridges offer higher yields compared to ink sublimation systems, and print at much higher speeds for greater efficiency and productivity.
PRINT & TRANSFER ONTO:
- Natural and synthetic fabrics
- Dark and light fabrics
- T-shirts and sweatshirts
- Corporate logo shirts
- Mouse pads
- Sports apparel
- Label stock of all kinds
- Window cling
- And much more!
Equipment sales are final. No returns accepted on this item.