Should I use an inkjet printer or a laser printer for heat transfers?

Welcome to the JPPlus Resource Center!

Your resource for support for: Engraving | Sublimation | Toner Heat-Transfer | UV-LED & more!

For heat transfer printing, you can use either an inkjet printer or toner-based laser printer. The inkjet systems tend to be smaller in size and more expensive to operate in the longer term. Toner based printers tend to have a larger footprint but offer more speed.

JPPlus has a wide selection of printers from iColor, the leading name in heat transfer printing.

If you have any other questions on heat transfer printing, please contact a Customer Service Representative via the Chat icon located in the lower right hand corner of any page, via email at or by phone at 800-869-7800, Monday through Friday 8am to 8pm EST.