We’ve been listening to the feedback you’ve provided us about our website and have made the following improvements to your shopping experience on jpplus.com.
- You’ll now see a “Back Order” column during the Order Review tab during checkout. IF you’ve purchased an item and it (or a portion of the order) is back ordered, you’ll see the quantity here. This column will only appear if an item is backordered.
- We’ve also added product thumbnails to the checkout process during the Order Review section. This will give you one last look to make sure you’re ordering the correct item.
- If you’ve applied a coupon code during checkout, you’ll now see that code has been applied throughout the checkout process.
- If you’re ordering an item that requires an additional HAZMAT shipping charge, a message alerting you to the additional charge will now appear during the checkout process.
- Finally, you’ll see a message between each step checkout process letting you know that a page is loading.
You can see what some of these changes look like in the screenshot below:
We’re constantly working to make your shopping experience on our site as easy and transparent as possible. If you have any suggestions for our site, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
As always, thanks for being a loyal Johnson Plastics Plus customer!